- Case Presenter - 9th ESMT/KDVI Coaching Colloquium, Berlin, Germany, December 15-16, 2017
- Panelist, Smith in the City, How Being Intrapreneurial Leads to Success at Work, NYC, November 2, 2017
- Workshop Leader, HOW Innovation Leads to Action, The Quorum Initiative, NYC, June 2, 2017
- Speaker, The Most Powerful Women in Banking: LEAD, Source Media, NYC, May 24, 2017
- Workshop Presenter, "Fiercely Female - Creative Strategies to Own Your Awesome," NYC, April 24, 2017
- Speaker, "Using the Athlete Mindset for Business," East Coast Athletics Leadership Conference, Islip, NY, March 31, 2017
- Webinar/Speaker, "Channeling Your Inner Warrior for Success," University of Maryland Smith School of Business Webinar Series, March 16, 2017
- Case & Poster Presenter - 8th ESMT/KDVI Coaching Colloquium, Berlin, Germany, December 16-17, 2016
- Moderator, "Female Fueled Leadership: Sharing Ideas," Women's Advisor Forum Conference, Chicago, IL, November 16, 2016
- Speaker, "Resilience & the Underdog," NonprofitPRO Leadership Conference, The Willard, Washington, DC, May 11, 2016
- Speaker, "Recruiting & Empathy," Army Recruiting Battalion of NYC, February 19, 2016
- Case Presenter - 7th ESMT/KDVI Coaching Colloquium, Berlin, Germany, December 4-5, 2015
- Presenter - TEDxSBU "The Master Pieces," Why You Should Spill Your Secrets, SUNY Stony Brook, NY, November 6, 2015
- Poster Presenter – Harvard University's Institute of Coaching 2015 Leadership & Healthcare Conference, Boston, MA, September 24-25, 2015
- Case Presenter - 6th ESMT/KDVI Coaching Colloquium, Berlin, Germany, December 13-14, 2014
"Elizabeth is engaging, comfortable working the room and connecting ideas, and her coaching experience really comes through. Having worked with dozens of coaches, Elizabeth stands out in that she is a true professional in all she does, easy to work with and I can always count on her to have great enthusiasm about making our programs successful." J.Dienes, Sourcemedia
Being able to engage with an audience and leave them inspired fuels my mission of deep connection. Whether it be keynote or break-out session, small or large groups, or even event hosting, I work with you to customize a message that will speak to your audience. After the tremendous opportunity to speak at TEDxSBU on "Why You Should Spill Your Secrets" about sharing self-limiting beliefs for deep personal connection, you'll find I often uses a personal story to connect with and engage the audience in story while teaching a lesson.
Talks developed include: Channeling Your Inner Warrior, Recruiting with Empathy, Female Fueled Leadership, Bringing the Athlete Mindset to Business and Resilience & the Underdog in addition to a new one that answers the question I've been asked about my novel called, "How to Write A Novel in 15 Years or Less." Humor and truth with memorable results is always my goal.
Additionally, I've co-developed a fun improvisational and engaging leadership workshop called Fiercely Female Leadership which is in NYC and available for events, retreats, lunch and learn opportunities and as well as other engagements.
Rates vary and start at $7,500 plus T&E depending on event and location.